Western Paring Knife 3.75" — Dyed Spalted Maple & Linen Micarta
** This one-of-a-kind item has sold. However, you can request that we make one with the same style and materials through our made-to-order process.**
--> LEARN MORE HERE <--
A paring knife is an essential tool in the kitchen, too often overlooked by home cooks. This fine slicer gets into those hard to reach areas, excelling at delicate tasks and making your meal prep feel easy, and the process of cooking a joy.
Combine this knife with the Western Chef or Kitchen Utility and you can do just about anything.
(If you like the narrow tip of the blade but want something a little lo get, check out the Western Petty as an option).
- 3/32” thick 01 high carbon steel.
- 3.75” cutting edge, 7/8” at widest point, and an overall knife length of 7.5”.
- Stabilized & dyed spalted maple with linen micarta pins.
- 3.25 long, 3/4” at widest point.
- Finished in Danish oil.
Sheath (OPTIONAL + $30):
- Quality 6-7 oz veg-tanned leather.
- Raw color with beeswax surface conditioning.
- Hand stitched with waxed linen thread.
This package comes with a 1/2 oz bottle of blade oil and a 1/2oz tin of leather conditioner (with blade sheath purchase). Shipped in a canvas bag with leather lacing closure.
* ships razor sharp