Western “Nakiri” Vegetable Knife— Quilted Maple & Copper
This style of vegetable knife is known for its long, flat cutting edge that gives extra room for a cutting vegetables on the cutting board.
Where the tip of a chef’s knife can get lost in the cutting material and limiting the available length of knife for working with two hands, this Western Nakiri stands tall and works wonderfully. It’s the perfect hybrid between a chef’s knife and a cleaver, all with a thin blade material for extra sliciness.
Find more information on the Western Legacy kitchen collection HERE.
- 3/32” thick at spine, 6.5” long, and 2.25” tall.
- Blunt tip. Rounded sabre grind blade.
- 01 carbon steel.
- 4” long. Stabilized quilted maple.
- Solid copper pins and lanyard tube.
- 7oz veg-tanned leather.
- Hand stitched with waxed linen thread.
- Copper snap closure where applicable.
This package includes a handmade canvas bag with leather lacing closure, a 1/2 oz bottle of blade oil, and a 1/2 oz tin of our leather conditioner (with sheath purchase).
Ships razor sharp*