Western Heavy Fillet Knife 8" — Quilted Walnut & Copper
With its 8” blade, this heavy fillet knife is great for midsize fish like salmon and steelhead. The handle was designed for the base of the handle to rest against the palm with the index finger positioned along the spine of the blade for saw like fillet cuts.
- 3/32” thick 01 high carbon steel.
- 7.75” cutting edge and and overall knife length of 12”.
- Stabilized quilted walnut and solid copper.
- 4” long, 3/4” at widest point.
- Finished in Danish oil.
- Quality 6-7 oz veg-tanned leather.
- Hand dyed with Eco-Flo dye and finished with a beeswax surface conditioning.
- Hand stitched with waxed linen thread.
This package comes with a 1/2 oz bottle of blade oil and a 1/2oz tin of leather conditioner (with blade sheath purchase). Shipped in a canvas bag with leather lacing closure.
* ships razor sharp