10% off your first order! Use "REDROOT10" at checkout Always free shipping in the USA! COVID-19 INFO HERE
Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping
Free priority shipping in the USA!
Your cart is empty.
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
The Paring Knife
- Design of European origin.
- 2.5"-4" blade length.Small, thin, and narrow blade.
- Best suited to delicate tasks using the tip of the knife.
The Kitchen Utility
- 4-6" thin & narrow blade.
- Use spans paring and petty tasks.
The Petty Knife
- Design of Japanese origin.
- 4-6" blade length.
- Blade is notably taller/ has deeper belly.
-A balance between a kitchen utility and a chef's knife.
THE MINI-CHEF / SANTOKU
- Design of modern mixed origin.
- 5.5-6.5" blade.
- Tall blade profile for chopping.
- Like a shortened chef's knife.
Are Cookies OK?
We use basic cookies to improve your browsing experience.