Prototype: Ocelot Pocket EDC knife — Black Walnut Burl & copper
**This is the first knife of a new design. The sheath is a prototype and thus slightly imperfect. Because of this, the prototype Ocelot is being offered at a discounted price.
The Ocelot pocket EDC knife is a daily carry knife to replace or accompany the ubiquitous pocket folder. Add some class, aesthetics, and strength to what you’ve got going on in your pocket.
- 1/8” thick 0-1 high carbon steel.
- Sabre grind with a 90 degree spine.
- 3 1/2” cutting edge.
- Black walnut burl with solid copper pins.
- 3” long. 1/4”-11/16” thick. Full tang.
- 6oz hand dyed veg-tan leather.
- Stitched with waxed linen thread.
- Utili-Clip brand pocket clip. This strongly secures the sheath inside the pocket, allowing the knife to be pulled free without bringing the sheath along with it.
This package includes a handmade canvas bag with leather lacing closure, a 1/2 oz bottle of blade oil, and a 1/2 oz tin of our leather conditioner.