Drop-Point Harvester— Maple Burl & Brass
The drop-point harvester has a high, rounded sabre grind blade profile, meant for good slicing capability while still being fairly thick at the spine for durability— good for harvesting plants, butchering in the field, and general camp tasks, especially as a camp kitchen backup.
The handle design orients the knife perfectly for push cuts, but also is fairly simple at the base to allow for a variety of hand positions one might find themselves cutting in.
- 4.5” long drop-point profile.
- High, rounded sabre grind, balancing slicing operations with durability.
- 90 degree spine for stripping bark or striking a Ferrocerium fire rod.
- 4.5” K&G stabilized maple burl handle.
- Versatile and ergonomic shape for a variety of cutting angles.
- Brass pins and lanyard tube.
- 7oz vegetable tanned leather.
- Dyed in-house with eco-flow water-based dies.
- Hand stitched with natural waxed linen thread.
- Right hand belt loop. (Email for lefty).
This package includes a handmade canvas bag with leather lacing closure, a 1/2 oz bottle of blade oil, and a 1/2 oz tin of our leather conditioner.
Ships razor sharp*