Dire Camp Knife — Pacific Yew & Brass
** This one-of-a-kind item has sold. However, you can request that we make one with the same style and materials through our made-to-order process.**
--> LEARN MORE HERE <--
The Dire Camp Builder is our largest knife, meant to run like a hatchet through the larger bushcraft tasks. Whether taking saplings with a machete motion, battoning through kindling, or quickly hacking out a spear point, this knife is ready for it all. With the classic lines Redroot is known for, and the thick 5/32" blade it’s a must have.
- 5/32" thick 0-1 High Carbon steel blade quenched in food-grade walnut oil.
- Full Tang. Flat grind. 90 degree blade spine for striking a fire rod.
- Madagascar Rosewood handle with solid brass pins and lanyard tube.
- Finished in Danish Oil.
- Brass pins and lanyard hole.
- 6.5 inch blade. 11.5 inches in overall length.
- 7-8oz vegetable-tanned leather with belt loop. Dyed with Eco-flo water based dye.
- Hand stitched with waxed linen thread.
This package includes a handmade canvas bag with leather lacing closure, a 1/2 oz bottle of blade oil, and a 1/2 oz tin of our leather conditioner.
Ships razor sharp*