Drop-Point Harvester— Walnut & Copper
* Please note the slight scratching on the blade, where it meets the top of the handle (pic #6). Due to this imperfection, a $35 discount has been applied.
- 4.5” long drop-point profile.
- High, rounded sabre grind, balancing slicing operations with durability.
- 90 degree spine for stripping bark or striking a Ferrocerium fire rod.
- 4.5” K&G stabilized walnut handle.
- Versatile and ergonomic shape for a variety of cutting angles.
- Copper pins and lanyard tube.
- 7oz vegetable tanned leather.
- Dyed in-house with eco-flow water-based dies.
- Hand stitched with natural waxed linen thread.
- Right hand belt loop. (Email for lefty).
This package includes a handmade canvas bag with leather lacing closure, a 1/2 oz bottle of blade oil, and a 1/2 oz tin of our leather conditioner.
Ships razor sharp*