Western Paring Knife 3.75" — Quilted Maple & Copper
A paring knife is an essential tool in the kitchen, too often overlooked by home cooks. This fine slicer gets into those hard to reach areas, excellin g at delicate tasks and making your meal prep feel easy, and the process of cooking a joy.
Combine this knife with the Western Chef or Kitchen Utility and you can do just about anything.
(If you like the narrow tip of the blade but want something a little lo get, check out the Western Petty as an option).
- 3/32” thick 0-1 high carbon steel.
- 3.75” cutting edge and and overall knife length of 7.5”.
- Stabilized, quilted maple & solid copper pins.
- 3.25” long, 3/4” at widest point.
- Finished in Danish oil.
Sheath (OPTIONAL + $30):
- Quality 6-7 oz veg-tanned leather.
- Raw color with beeswax surface conditioning.
- Hand stitched with waxed linen thread.
This package comes with a 1/2 oz bottle of blade oil and a 1/2oz tin of leather conditioner (with blade sheath purchase). Shipped in a canvas bag with leather lacing closure.
* Ships razor sharp